- MERV rating 11 as per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
- 60-65% efficient as per ASHRAE test standard 52.1
- V-Cell AFV65 Specs
- MERV rating 13 as per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
- 80-85% efficient as per ASHRAE test standard 52.1
- V-Cell AFV85 Specs
- MERV rating 14 as per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
- 90-95% efficient as per ASHRAE test standard 52.1
- V-Cell AFV95 Specs
- MERV rating 15 as per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
- 98% efficient as per ASHRAE test standard 52.1
- V-Cell AFV98 Specs
Extended surface self-supported V-Cell filter:
V-CELL extended surface self-supported V-cell filters are designed for use in air filtration systems and equipment where medium to high efficiency filtration is required. Available in a variety of standard sizes and efficiencies, the V-CELL provides optimal performance in variable air volume systems.
Injection molded polypropylene frame, thermally bonded polypropylene media separators and V-shape construction provides strength and rigidity to this product.
The media pack, comprised of 100% polypropylene fibers, is bonded to the inside perimeter of the enclosure frame by a thermo plastic, hot-melt adhesive, providing a continuous and positive seal.
The all synthetic composition of frame, media pack and separators are not adversely affected by moisture and do not support the growth of microbial organisms such as bacteria, mold and fungi, etc.
The standard offering is rated by Underwriters Laboratories as Class II, per UL Standard 900.
Our V-CELL filter is designed so as to work suitably within built up filter banks and/or side access systems. The standard offering includes a single, molded 7/8 ” header.
Rigid construction, extended surface, low initial pressure drop measured in inches w.g., long service life and savings in energy costs are features and benefits which make our V-CELL an excellent option for meeting the requirements of medium to high efficiency filtration.